Community Alliance Network (CAN) is the prevention division of the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence-Orange County (NCADD-OC) and is dedicated to creating and implementing prevention strategies that denormalize the use of Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (ATOD).
CAN acts as an educational outlet to the community and welcomes opportunities to collaborate with local agencies by providing services and materials, such as:
- Presentations and workshops
- Training and technical assistance
- Free education and prevention materials, including Red Ribbon
- Certified TIPS Trainers for Responsible Beverage Service/Merchant Education
- Free help to quit smoking or using tobacco